The Sales Executive will source new sales opportunities, manage the existing pipeline and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
This is lucrative uncapped commissioned role, where you are truly rewarded on what you close and can build a book of business for a career of residual income.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE VALUE BASED SELLING, 3PL FULFILLMENT SERVICES and/or SMALL PARCEL TRANSPORTATION SOLUTIONS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (email campaigning, cold calling, door knocking, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate potential client needs, identify their problems and build solutions that solve their issues, close the business and build trust
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client CRM database within your assigned territory
- Maintain positive margin in pricing proposals
- Proactively communicate information across all internal and external partners.
- Manage overall daily activities.
- Proven successful sales experience in fulfillment or parcel transportation
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Selling services vs. a product is ideal
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer competency – MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- E-commerce, fulfillment, distribution or transportation experience, a plus
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Initiative, Resourcefulness, Decisiveness, Drive, Adaptability, and Leadership
- Understanding of the Sales role and drive to be successful
- Strong influence skills and ability to manage and coordinate business projects with the prospect and internal departments.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage time and meet deadlines.
- Strong conflict management skills and ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Startup mentality and drive.