Boxzooka is a cutting-edge, technology-driven, retail and eCommerce solutions provider specializing in international sales technology and order fulfillment headquartered in Secaucus, NJ with locations throughout the country. We provide fulfillment services to some of the country’s fastest-growing internet and retail brands.
Due to tremendous growth over recent months, Boxzooka currently has an opening for a Warehouse Supervisor at its distribution center in Middletown, PA. This position is responsible for the overall success of the B2C operation by holding team members accountable for their jobs and guiding operational excellence in all aspects of the business.
Warehouse Supervisor - Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assign work, set expectations, review work, and manage performance in accordance with organizational policies, procedures, and performance management processes.
- Support the ongoing development and implementation of the eCommerce Distribution Center Business Plan through timely and accurate fulfillment and operations, while maintaining cost and quality efficiencies
- Review productivity, KPI’s, and quality reports to ensure the department is meeting pre-established targets and take necessary steps to get the department back on track when targets are not being met.
- Oversee safety activities to include ensuring compliance with safety policy and ensuring Employee Training is conducted.
- Have a Continuous Improvement mindset that continually focuses on ways to increase capacity and reduce costs.
- Deploy company-wide values and objectives and ensure alignment with the business mission.
- Lead and direct a team of multiple direct reports of hourly staff and provide departmental leadership.
- Help to recruit, train and develop staff while managing labor within expectations.
- Operate and instill a sense of urgency with a "Can-do" attitude to ensure SLAs are met daily.
Inventory Supervisor - Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, train, provide performance feedback and assign duties of direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Prepare daily reports including analysis of production and shipping.
- Direct and coordinate physical inventory, including auditing and monitoring cycle counts.
- Develop and manage proper inventory control procedures to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Interface with internal and external customers on inventory needs, recalls, and possible issues.
- Review inventory reports to resolve unused items and recommend appropriate action for excess or damaged stock.
- Examine systems and controls and provide recommendations for improvement of inventory efficiency.
- Third-Party Logistics Experience; Minimum of 100,000 skews
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business or Related Field Preferred.
- 3 years experience in a warehousing/distribution leadership role required.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- Bilingual with English/Spanish a plus.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 49 lbs occasionally.
· Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs and moving your whole body such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, pushing, pulling and handling various materials.