Boxzooka is a cutting edge, technology driven, retail and eCommerce solutions provider specializing in international sales technology and order fulfillment headquartered in Secaucus, NJ with locations throughout the country. We provide fulfillment services to some of the country’s fastest growing internet and retail brands.
Due to tremendous growth over recent months, Boxzooka currently has an opening for an Operations Manager at it's Flagship distribution center in Middletown, PA. This position is responsible for the overall success of either an outbound or inbound operation by mentoring up and coming leaders, holding team members accountable to their jobs and guiding operational excellence in all aspects of the business. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, organized, detail orientated, have excellent oral and written communication skills with consistent follow through. This role is an integral part of our team.
What you'll do:
· Assign work, set expectations, review work, and manage performance in accordance with organizational policies, procedures, and performance management processes.
· Support the ongoing development and implementation of the eCommerce Distribution Center Business Plan through timely and accurate fulfillment and operations, while maintaining cost and quality efficiencies
· Review productivity, KPI’s, and quality reports to ensure the department is meeting pre-established targets and take necessary steps to get the department back on track when targets are not being met.
· Oversee safety activities to include ensuring compliance with BOL’s safety policy and ensuring bi-annual Safety Methods and Employee Training is conducted.
· Have a Continuous Improvement mindset that continually focuses on ways to increase capacity and reduce costs.
· Deploy company-wide values and objectives across distribution and logistics departments to ensure alignment with the business mission.
· Lead and direct a team of multiple direct reports of salaried hourly staff and provide facility leadership.
·Help to recruit, train and develop staff while managing labor within expectations.
· Operate and instill a sense of urgency with a "Can-do" attitude to ensure SLAs are met daily.
What you'll need:
· Bachelors’ Degree Required; Bachelors’ Degree in Business or Related Field Preferred.
· 5 years experience in a warehousing/distribution leadership role required.
· Microsoft Office experience
· Bilingual with English/Spanish a plus.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs occasionally.
· Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs and moving your whole body such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, pushing, pulling and handling various materials.
What we offer:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Life / AD & D Insurance
· Our commitment to continuous professional development of our employees
· Employee discount program
· Competetive Pay
· Paid Time Off
Your application was submitted successfully.